Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 1, 2015

BLACK CHERRY LIPS




OUTFIT:
ZARA jeans, boots, t-shirt, hat
Forever21 faux leather jacket
Asos beanie

I was on the search for a dark lipstick that had purple and brown tones for a while now. Lipsticks as well as mascaras and nailpolish are one of those things where I don't see a point to splurge on. All the lipsticks, mascaras and nail polishes that I've tried from high end brand names didn't turn out to be better than the drugstore brands, so I'll continue to purchase those until otherwise convinced. 
I was happy to find the Revlon Black Cherry lipstick in #477 that I paired with the L'Oreal lip gloss in  Plum Adagion #502. It's the perfect dark lip for the season and I can't wait to use the lip gloss on its own as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment