Pages - Menu

Friday, March 7, 2014

READY FOR SPRING: BOHO CHIC WITH HARRY JOSH PRO TOOLS 2000 PRO DRYER & CERAMIC STYLING IRON






 Dress by La Perla
Head Jewelry made by me
Snake bracelet from Urban Outfitters (old)
Evil Eye double wrap bracelet and earrings by the wonderful EllAndEmm
Flower necklace by H&M (old)


Hi Loves,

Usually, I don't write about styling products but these tools are different. If you are like me and don't have a lot of time to spend on hair drying in the morning (or ever), you have to try the HARRY JOSH PRO TOOLS 2000 PRODRYER! I cannot tell you how much easier my life has become since this dryer came into my life. I have a lot of hair, drying my hair has always been a struggle for me, especially when it was longer. I cut my hair just for that reason, I was tired of spending so much time on styling. 
While my girlfriends were ready in 30 min, I was just getting done drying my hair at that time. The 2000 Pro Dryer has made my life simpler by drying it faster than the dryers I had before, and let me tell you, I did purchase professional dryers before - this one clearly wins, plus since my hubby doesn't have to wait for me getting ready longer than needed, it's only a win-win situation.
The CERAMIC STYLING IRON is a real must have. Not only does it straighten your hair in seconds, gives extra lift to your roots and leaves you with a sleek straight hairstyle, it also creates beautiful and effortless beachy waves. 

I hope everyone had a great week. I will talk to you all really soon,

xoxo
Veronika

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I was just browsing by & stopped by your page :) Amazing blog with interested posts ! Following you on through GFC x keep in touch

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete