Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 24, 2013

DIY: GREEK KEY ROLLER BLIND



BEFORE
This is a sheer roller blind from Ikea "Enje" 48"x64". I rolled it to the desired length of the window and clipped the top to estimate the pattern correctly.

 AFTER

I added a tassel to add a bit more character to the roller blind.  

HOW TO: 
1. Measure the desired distance from the edges.
2. Use a T-Square and a triangle to be more exact.
3. Use a 1.5" ribbon for the pattern (any color!)



4. Use fabric glue tape along the marked pattern.
 5. Use your iron to adhere the fabric tape onto the roller blind.
 6. Burn off the ends of the ribbon (carefully!!)

 7. Cut ribbons to the desired sized and place them along the fabric tape (with paper removed)
 8. Use your iron to finally adhere the ribbon onto the roller blind.


Thank you for visiting!

xo,

Nika

4 comments:

  1. Hi!! I love your videos on youtube and now I'm glad to see your blog!! You are very talented in home decor too!! I study in an interior designer school, in Paris, where I grew up and live. I will follow your blog and home decor ideas :)) ciao! Oceane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea! I am definitely going to try this!
    http://lesslieenroute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really know what you're talking about! Bookmarked :) Please also visit my site about how to make money online.

    Pic Scheme In Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roller Blinds
    -Bestblinds.co.nz provides best roller blinds, readymade sunscreen thermal blinds, Outdoor blind, double roller blind and cheap roller blinds in NZ.

    ReplyDelete