Pages - Menu

Saturday, March 16, 2013

LOVE IS IN THE AIR






 
It has been a beautiful day in Central Florida. Spring is in the air and so is love. For that particular reason, I decided to take one of my puppy loves to this photo shoot with me. Yes, she is a natural model ;-)

Unintentionally head to toe in ZARA, realized it while writing this post. Oh well, what can I say... It is one of my favorite stores, great quality pieces and always the latest trends.
Sunnies from Forever21
Necklaces from Khol's and Forever21
Chain bracelets made by me
Love Bracelet from GoJane
Watch by Tissot 

2 comments:

  1. hello!!wow you are gorgeous!!and your dog so cutee!!!!
    im your fan!hahaha i love all your videos,and i found you searching beach waves in youtube because i love beachy natural waves and i am very blonde... :) but i wanna make ombre hair because i hate the roots..i am dark blonde naturally but i prefer no roots..so i have to ask you please how have you done it?or you have it done in a salon?
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! thank you very much ;-)
      I went from bleach blonde to ombre. so it will be a different process for those who want to lighten the tips. but for me it was easy since I just colored the roots darker. I followed these instructions from Anna Saccone's blog http://www.annasaccone.com/2011/05/how-to-ombre-hair-from-blonde.html
      There are a lot of tutorials on YT, maybe they are a bit more helpful.
      xo

      Delete