Pages - Menu

Saturday, August 18, 2012

PAST WEEK...

Here are just a couple of pictures from the past week...


 Guest bathroom decorated with golds and dark purples incorporating lanterns, sari fabric for shower curtains and Moroccan/Indian patterns.

 Newest addition: L'Oreal Colour Riche #184 Merino Mauve. I love the color of the lipstick, it is very soft pastel pink but unfortunately, it doesn't last long at all. It seems like I have to reapply too often.

 I haven't been to Boston in a couple of months, but was very excited when I was asked to go to our Boston office again. Whenever I get a couple of minutes, I usually go outside to snap pictures of the fascinating and historical city.

 Rush hour in downtown Boston.
 
Special thanks to my beautiful friend Jessa for letting me borrow her dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment