Pages - Menu

Sunday, May 27, 2012

MY NEWEST ADDITIONS

 Here are some of the things I brought back from my trips. I mixed some of my old and new pieces together that give me an instant feeling of comfort and sophistication. Just in time for the summer - colors, patterns and textures have been added to my closet.

Forever21 Hat, Vila Blazer & Shirt, Target Sunnies, High Wasted Cut Offs (DIY), Necklace (handmade by me)
 Vogue Russia, Catrice Lipsticks in 210 & 220
 Escada Scarf, Blumarine Key Chain in the box (gifts from my mom)
More info in my video:

6 comments:

  1. That blazer!!! <3 I admire your style so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, love! I feel the same about your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can only agree: i love your style! your livingroom reminds me a bit of carries "after apartment" in "sex and the city - the movie" ;D and the catrice lipsticks are gorgeous! those colours <3 i recommend you to take a look at the "P2" lipsticks in "copacabana" and "broadway" - you would love them ;D

    http://m3.paperblog.com/i/11/116166/p2-lippenstift-copacabana-L-s34kYq.jpeg (<- copacabana)

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sqZEPv3vhuU/T3WfwzNnnHI/AAAAAAAAE_0/bYMR1OnQ1GI/s1600/P1280982.jpg (<- broadway)

    greetings from würzburg :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so sad I didn't take the time to explore the P2 colors, the ones you sent the pictures of, are just amazing. I have a couple of P2 lipsticks and I love them!!!
      Greetings to lovely Wuerzburg ;-)

      Delete
  4. Hi girl!
    I really love your style. You always look so beautiful!
    Love your videos on youtube.
    Could you maybe do a DIY on your headpieces because they look gorgeous?

    Kisses x3

    www.fashionlalalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will be posting pictures of the headpieces here soon, I'm working on a couple of them right now, you will be able to see how they are made as well ;-)

      Delete