Pages - Menu

Monday, April 23, 2012

DIY: WALL MOULDING



My project of redecorating our family room is moving along and I just finished the wall moulding that I’ve been eager to install. I think I will be installing a couple more on the sides to complete the look. I chose the somewhat simple cut moulding as I don’t want it to appear too overwhelming on the wall and not suit the appearance of the entire room. There are so many ways to install the moulding, so many designs, so many ways to make them look unique – I love how it separates the wall, yet gives it a cohesive appearance which diverts from the usual “Hang a picture on the wall” look.
Hope you enjoyed this post and I will be putting up more pictures as I continue my projects.
Love,

Nika

 

1 comment:

  1. Great idea with the wall moulding! :)

    ♥Looona Lou

    ReplyDelete