Pages - Menu

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Inspired Make Up







Ever since I have darkened my roots, I realized how much easier it is to play with colors. Now that my hair color is very close to my natural hair color, I feel like it makes my eyes stand out more and my face features are more highlighted. So I came across a couple of beautiful images of the lovely Rosie Huntington and got instantly inspired to recreate her makeup look. Her feminine bone structure brings so much character to her face and I wanted to capture those features in my makeup tutorial. I hope you enjoy this one and let me know if you have any questions.

Love,
Nika

9 comments:

  1. Wow you are incredibly beautiful! Absolutely love the tutorial!
    I am following your blog, hope you'll follow mine back!!! =)
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really love your blog! :) It's so nice! I love this tutorial! It's really helpful! I wanted to ask you if you could do a Miranda Kerr make up tutorial :) I want a every day make up, really sweet and natural :) Please, I hope you have time to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Thank you for visiting my blog. I can maybe try to do the look in the near future, it sounds like a good idea. Thanks again ;-)

      Delete
  3. Hi!!! I loooooooove this tutorial! It's great! :) One of the best tutorials ever! You look just the same as Rosie!! I wanted to ask if you could do another tutorial x) A Georgia Jagger! With those amazing red lips! Es passt gut zum Block, oder? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke! it sounds like a cool idea!!

      Delete
  4. Loved this video! Your makeup turned out gorgeous, and I will definitely be trying out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! What brand is the liquid eyeshadow you are looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like Giselse Bundchen!

    ReplyDelete