Pages - Menu

Saturday, February 11, 2012

ONE SATURDAY AFTERNOON...


I can't help but wonder what it really is that makes me go back to the more casual style on the weekends. I believe it's the no fuss "put it on and go" look that makes me the happiest - the one that you don't have to think about, the one that you pick automatically when you enter your closet. Those outfits I feel the most comfortable in.
Spiked jewelry, studs and leather are my signature pieces. I love wearing black tights with denim shorts,  flowy shirts and military style boots. I firmly believe that the rough, more masculine pieces compliment the feminine cuts and fabrics on any outfit.  
Boots: Gianni Bini 
Shorts: American Eagle
Sunglasses: Target
Scarf & Shirt: H&M
Spiked jewelry: Forever21
Bag: Cynthia Rowley

No comments:

Post a Comment