Pages - Menu

Saturday, January 28, 2012

FASHION TREND: METAL COLLAR TIPS - DIY

After spotting the latest trend "Metal Collar Tips" in various magazines and fashion blogs, I decided - I had to have it. I had options such as investing or making this trend myself. The second option seemed less pricey as well as more meaningful. I decided to take a somewhat standard looking blouse and give it a somewhat glammed up makeover. It's funny, how such a small detail, can make such a big difference.
Here are my step by step directions to my Glammed Up Blouse.



Before:
 After:

 So, what do you think? 

Blouse: Express
Chain: Target (older purchase)
Bibliography Charms from Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores



2 comments:

  1. wonderful issues altogether, you simply received brand new|a new} reader. What might you suggest in regards to your put up that you simply made some days ago? Any certain?
    Drive Medical Economy Transport Chair, 19 Inch, Silver

    ReplyDelete