Pages - Menu

Monday, November 21, 2011

WEDDING BELLS...





When attending a wedding, I don’t want to carry a big purse with me and try to minimize the contents of it. Just the necessary things for touch ups, such as lipstick, lip gloss and face powder. I also carry hand lotion with me and Band-Aids for long days in heels. I wear contacts, so I have to carry eye drops with me, just in case. Camera (not shown here) and my cell phone are usually a must wherever I go.
I never carry perfume bottles with me, so in this case I have a little Marc Jakobs jewelry flower that contains “Daisy” dry perfume in case I wanted to reapply it.

Xoxo,

Nika

2 comments:

  1. So schöööööööööönnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of that dress! It looks so nice on you Nika! <3

    ReplyDelete